Urgent Membership Notice: Please check your standing order has been updated correctly or your subscription may lapse. Read more…
The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- Online exhibition: Royal College of Physicians Unseen - The history of medicine like you’ve never seen it before. The Royal College of Physicians has been collecting fascinating and extraordinary objects, stunning works of art, recorded interviews, rare books Read more...
- MJA Award for Excellence in PR – still open to entry - Following a number of requests for an extension, the new deadline to enter the MJA Award for Excellence in PR — the ultimate accolade for healthcare communicators — is April Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- How many cases in your area?on April 17, 2021 at 4:35 pm
- Covid-19 deaths pass three million worldwideon April 17, 2021 at 2:52 pm
- Pregnant women should be offered Covid vaccineon April 16, 2021 at 5:47 pm
- Covid-19: Pandemic funeral services not what people 'deserve'on April 16, 2021 at 4:01 pm